- Pro: Swedish design is stunning. Each pair comes with a chic matching leather pouch and rose gold clip to store and secure the headphones.
- Pro: The sound is great, even my musician boyfriend approves. Sudio explains the headphones have a “tuned driver and amplifier. The combination of driver and amplifier is able to separate the sound of every instrument in every song, thereby giving the listener a true studio experience.”
- Pro: Bluetooth/wireless aspect helps streamline my everyday activities. City walks and airplane rides are less of a mess and I don’t have to make sure my phone is within wire’s distance away.
- Pro: The headphones are super light, I forget I’m wearing them. Sudio claims they are the lightest on the market thus far weighing 14g.
- Con: Despite trying all four ear bud sizes that come with the headphones, they fall out when I jog, dance or workout. This was major for me as I continue my search for a pair of headphones that not only look and sound amazing, but stays secure even with extreme physical activity.
Overall, these headphones are chic and fantastic for all activities except working out.
Check out Sudio Sweden here. Enter discount code “YouKongDoIt” for 15% OFF.